Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day Pressure

OK...anyone out there feeling the need to make Father's Day a miraculous, special, over-the-top, one-in-a-million day? With a new baby in the house and Sean deploying in a month, I just feel that I should be doing something extra special this year! I've exhausted my brain and have been trying to put together a photo book of him and the boys using My Publisher. That's a great website for those that don't have the time or energy to scrapbook anymore. The book's going to be nice, but it won't make it here in time for the big day! It's been hard to find spare time to work online and keep it a secret. So, now I need to do something else as well. I'm usually so good at these kind of things..love to add that sentimental touch, but I'm just lost for ideas. Father's Day is Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment