Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend



Father's Day was great...spent time outdoors with nice weather for a change! Took the boys to Storybook Island (a great park here in Rapid) and Zane enjoyed helping Daddy "mow grass!" Sean really liked the photobook I made, even though it hasn't arrived yet. I was able to show him the draft online at least. He just wanted to spend time with the boys and make some good memories. Zane is Sean's shadow these days and really observes and imitates his every move. Cruz is more alert than ever before and spends all his waking moments watching Zane. As the mom, It's really enduring to sit back and watch all my boys interact and I cherish these moments. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new pictures are precious! I love my daughter, sons-in-law and two perfect grandsons!

    ReplyDelete